Comments

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gold Nunchuk now available on Club Nintendo, also Fluidity

Fluidity Image

Hurry, you fools! Redeem your Club Nintendo Coins and get your very own gold Nunchuk! Do it! Do it now!

You're probably guessing why I'm using so many exclamation marks. The thing is, I'm trying to convey a sense of urgency through my writing because these sexy gold Nunchuks will run out if you're not quick. Like, they're totally in limited quantity, you guys!

The gold Nunchuk will run you 900 of those precious Coins. I think it's worth it, though, especially if you've got a matching gold Wii Remote to go nicely with it.

Also, I have to point out how much it killed me (in a good way) when I read this disclaimer by Nintendo: "The gold controller will simply be gold in color and will not contain any actual precious metals." Aww, man!

Also, Fluidity is back on Club Nintendo for 150 Coins. I'd say it's worth it. But is it more worth it than the gold Nunchuk?

For a bunch of indie game and burrito talk, follow @thesanchezdavid on Twitter.


Via: Gold Nunchuk now available on Club Nintendo, also Fluidity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More